Hollywood Actress Pays Respect To Soldier In A BIG Way
June 27, 2014 1:16pm PST
It’s sadly become a reality that our men and women in uniform aren’t respected nearly as much as they should be. Leading by example in a tremendous show of respect, Hollywood actress Amy Adams gave up her first class seat and rode coach for the entire flight.
The news broke via a tweet from fellow passenger Jemele Hill:
She further detailed via an email while on the flight as described by Today.com:
“When we were waiting to board, I saw her glance the soldier’s way and then she said something to the person she was traveling with,” Hill said in an email from the flight. “Once we boarded, I saw she was in first class. I was upgraded to first class and she was a couple rows behind me. I think she must have said something to the flight attendant, because before we took off she had vacated her seat and the flight attendant brought the soldier to her seat.”
Hill at first thought that the serviceman was unaware who had surrendered his or her seat to him, but a flight attendant told Hill that the man did indeed chat privately with Adams near the front of the plane.
So what do you guys think – could we use a few more people in the world like Ms. Adams? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump