*GASP*: Dad Told During Live Interview His Missing Son Was Found
June 26, 2014 9:14am PST
A man was recently told, live on the air, during an interview with Nancy Grace, that his missing son was found. Many people have been left doubting the authenticity of the claims as the boy – who was missing for 11 days – was found in his father’s basement.
After being told, the oddest look flushes over the man’s face as he obviously wasn’t expecting the news. The rest of the interview was spent huffing and puffing as the man “regained his composure.”
Soon though, another video was released after he returned home where reporters were waiting for him and immediately started bombarding him with questions. Explaining that both he and his ex-wife searched the basement, as well as the FBI and local police force, he has no idea how the boy ended up here.
It just seems odd that after having searched so vigorously that his first priority was to finish all his interviews instead of seeking out his son immediately.
Feel free to watch both the Nancy Grace interview and the home interview and let us know what you think – fake or real?
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV