Ultimatum: Veteran Told To Lose Flag And Pay Fine, Or Lose Home
June 24, 2014 2:59pm PST
A Florida veteran is fighting a ridiculous legal battle that could result in his losing the home he lives in after the Sweetwater HOA took issue with a small American flag he displays on a flower pot outside his home.
Larry Murphree has now been fined a total of $8,000 and had a foreclosure lien placed on his home by the HOA after refusing to remove the flag. They’re telling him that he now has to remove the flag and pay the fines or he’s going to lose his home completely.
According to TPNN, the law is on the veteran’s side. Florida state statutes as well as federal laws say that the flag can be proudly displayed should he want it to be.
It’s absolutely absurd that our nation has come to this, especially with a veteran. Has everybody lost their patriotism?
What would you tell the HOA if you found yourself in this position? Let us know with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Tim Tebow To Embark On New Career – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Trump Gets HUGE News – This Changes the Game
- Clinton Caught Snapping At Veteran On Camera – Then This Happens