Man Waltzes Into McDonald’s With A KNIFE Sticking Out Of His Back
June 24, 2014 2:28pm PST
A Queens man involved in a fight walked into a McDonalds on Tuesday Morning after being literally stabbed in the back. Witnesses said that the man remained freakishly calm as he walked in on the phone, with the knife still lodged in his back.
According to Mediaite, one of the witnesses said that everybody In the restaurant was astonished at the sight.
“He was on the phone, I’m pretty sure he was on the phone talking to somebody in his family or a loved one, he was talking to them and telling them it might be the last time he’s speaking to them, he just wanted them to hear his voice.”
A couple of pictures have surfaced from the incident and are posted below. Check out just how calm he looks with a steak knife protruding from his back.
NYC man calmly on the phone today after being stabbed in the back pic.twitter.com/8yFzaehKFO
— PzFeed Top News (@PzFeed) June 24, 2014
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Trump – He’s Going To Trial
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Changes Everything
- Trump Gets Some AMAZING News After New York Victory
- Hillary Did THIS After Her NY Win… Watch Closely
- Trump Gets Some AMAZING News In New York – He Needs This Right Now