The Ad That Was Banned Because It Offended Liberals
June 23, 2014 12:14pm PST
Liberal whiners will be the first to tell you when they find something offensive as we all know, but it seems this mindset is spreading rather rapidly. In an effort to protect themselves from lawsuits more than likely involving the aforementioned whiners, entire networks have taken to banning certain commercials – especially that which offends our left leaning members of society.
Needless to say, when it was discovered that a gun ad had been banned from the commercial lineup for the Super Bowl, it sent all red blooded Americans into a tailspin. Speaking out about the matter, Colin Noir – an NRA spokesman – recently produced a video describing the several hypocrisies involved with the decision.
Take a peek at the video to watch both the banned ad and Noir’s response and let us know what you think of the entire ordeal in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda