Police Hunted Down Deadbeat Dads Just Before Father’s Day
June 23, 2014 9:37am PST
Just before Father’s Day in Chicago, police went after 75 deadbeat dads that collectively owed over $1 million in back child support, according to CBSLocal.
All geared up to make arrests, the Cook County Sheriff’s Central Warrant Unit went door-to-door looking for the men who hadn’t paid what they owed, some of which had been on the run for years.
“People need to become accountable for their children,” Deputy Sgt. Jennifer Moore said.
They didn’t mess around either, deputies brought dogs and were well armed to ensure that the suspects wouldn’t put up a fight when they were approached.
As of the report from CBS, deputies had made 25 arrests of men owing a combined total of just about $400,000.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans
- BREAKING: Shots Fired On Chicago Police – Three Officers Down
- Here’s Why EVERYONE Is Talking About This Fox News Anchor
- BREAKING: Obama And His Chief Of Staff Are Members Of The Same Gay Bath House
- BREAKING: Chicago High School On Lockdown After Gunman Walks In