Uber-Rich Aristocrat Ditches Wife Of 26 Years For A Stripper
June 22, 2014 1:23pm PST
A rich British aristocrat is about to marry a former stripper who’s 23 years younger than him after divorcing his wife of 26 years.
55-year-old Jamie Lonsdale is will be marrying a 32-year-old woman who goes by the stage name Crystal Knight, after a failed marriage to a personal friend of Princess Diana’s ended in 2010 after 26 years. Their marriage will be at the 1,000 acre Kingston Lisle estate in a 12th-century church that’s currently on the market for £30million.
Lonsdale is a hedge fund manager whose grandfather founded the investment bank Lonsdale Investment Trust. His bride-to-be is a former stripper who advertises on her website that she’s an actor, model, musician and dancer.
It also says “I would like to become well known I would like to make my mark and put my fame to good causes, helping the less fortunate.”
According to the DailyMail, Lonsdale’s ex-wife, Laura Greig, should be able to maintain the same lifestyle she had while married for 26 years as part of the divorce settlement.
You may also like to read:
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – See It Before It’s Deleted
- You Won’t Believe What This Stripper Was Caught Doing With An 8 Year-Old Boy…
- Liberals Mock Tim Tebow For Saving Sex Until Marriage – His Response Is AWESOME
- 60 Year-Old Pastor Marries His Pregnant Teenage Girlfriend After 44 Year-Old Wife Gives Her Blessing