Gun Wielding Thief To Victim : “Betcha Ain’t Got One Of These” (Turns Out He Did)
June 21, 2014 1:12pm PST
Proving just how brazen criminals are getting as gun control continues to suffocate the Second Amendment, you can imagine what it felt like for a recent victim being told, “betcha ain’t got one of these,” while staring down the barrel of a gun. Too bad for the cocky criminal, as it turns out, the victim did.
The story comes from Hinds County, Mississippi where a guest of the local Motel 6 was approached by a seemingly harmless man inquiring about cigarettes. According to Officer Colendula Green:
“The hotel guest said he didn’t have any cigarettes. The man began to walk away, turned around and said, ‘betcha ain’t got one of these,’ pointing a gun at the victim. The man did, however, have ‘one of these’ and fired at the man trying to rob him, striking him in the chest.”
The thief was able to get away but was apprehended just a ways down the road where he left in an ambulance. The man who acted in self defense is not being charged and is said to be protected under Mississippi law.
What do you guys think – are criminals becoming too arrogant these days? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
- Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer