Street Thug Robs Boost Mobil, Punches Female Store Clerk In Face
June 20, 2014 5:16pm PST
On Wednesday afternoon, a black male robbed a Boost Mobil store in Pensacola, FL. Vincent Lavon Johnson, 41, was apprehended the next day and charged with felony battery, strong-arm robbery and burglary.
The surveillance video of the incident shows the scumbag entering the store and leading the female clerk to believe that she has nothing to fear. She is incredibly nice to him, even engaging him in friendly small talk. What happens next is appalling, disturbing, and a thousand other derogatory adjectives.
The thug punches the woman square in the face, sending her falling to the floor. Then he runs behind the counter and steals the cash from the register while his victim cowers in fear and pain behind him. He exits the store after stealing all of the cash and the woman spends a few more moments on the ground calling for help. When she stands up, you can see blood streaming from her nose.
The victim, Jessica Smith, was treated for a broken nose at the hospital. The 35-year-old is pregnant, although it has not been reported that the baby was harmed by her attack.
Let us know what you think of this shameless punk in the comments section.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call