“Dog Ate My Tax Receipts Act” Allows Taxpayers To Use The Same Excuses As The IRS
June 20, 2014 2:15pm PST
As we’ve seen, it seems that law in this nation are applicable to anyone but the government during recent days. Seeing the pathetic excuses put forth by the IRS to cover up their blatantly purposeful actions, one Republican has come forward with a “dog at my tax receipts act” that allow for citizens to use the same justification that the IRS does.
I mean, could you imagine how far you’d get with these excuses if you owed the IRS money?
Well, in order to fix the one sided hypocrisy of it all House Representative Steve Stockman has come forward with quite the funny solution. According to Stockman, “The United States was founded on the belief government is subservient and accountable to the people. Taxpayers shouldn’t be expected to follow laws the Obama administration refuses to follow themselves. Taxpayers should be allowed to offer the same flimsy, obviously made-up excuses the Obama administration uses.”
So, in order to remedy this little predicament, Stockman explains:
Taxpayers who do not produce documents for the Internal Revenue Service will be able to offer a variety of dubious excuses under legislation introduced by Rep. Steve Stockman (R-TX 36) a week after the IRS offered an incredibly dubious excuse for its failure to turn documents over to House investigators.
Seems simple enough, right? Simply pick just one of the allowed excuses below and you’re all set to go:
1. The dog ate my tax receipts
2. Convenient, unexplained, miscellaneous computer malfunction
3. Traded documents for five terrorists
4. Burned for warmth while lost in the Yukon
5. Left on table in Hillary’s Book Room
6. Received water damage in the trunk of Ted Kennedy’s car
7. Forgot in gun case sold to Mexican drug lords
8. Forced to recycle by municipal Green Czar
9. Was short on toilet paper while camping
10. At this point, what difference does it make?
So what do you guys think – how well would this go over with the IRS? Seems a bit hypocritical, doesn’t it? Let us know your thoughts on Stockman’s remedy by leaving us a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- The Mailman Swore This Happened Every Day, But They Wouldn’t Believe Him, So He Filmed It!
- Miranda Lambert Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Begs Fans For Help
- Obama Admin Caught Using Tax Dollars To Do The Unthinkable Against Trump