Faith and Freedom Conference Providing Attendees The Opportunity To Pee On Obama’s Face
June 20, 2014 2:01pm PST
For many American’s the desire to pee on Obama’s face has gone up just about every time he’s opened his mouth over the past few years. Shockingly, that fantasy may become a reality for those in attendance of the Faith and Freedom Conference – well, not really, but sort of.
As it turns out the conference has invested in a few urinal cakes in the shape of Obama’s bust for bathroom goers’ aiming pleasure. A picture was recently placed up on twitter showing the comical accessory – feel free to take a peek at it below:
Although we’re not sure what Obama himself thinks of the urinal cakes, his senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer quickly put his two cents in:
So what do you guys think – funny or too far? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet