Obama Blows Off Jailed Marine’s Mother
June 20, 2014 12:10pm PST
Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi has been jailed in Mexico for over three months after he took a wrong turn and accidentally crossed the border and there’s been continual cries for Obama to do something to help. Now the White House petition has garnered will over 100,000 signatures to get a reply and Tahmooressi’s mother is as frustrated as ever she still hasn’t heard from Obama or the State Department.
Jill Tahmooressi appeared on CNN to discuss her the status of her son while he remains jailed in a Mexican prison. When Chris Cuomo asked her if she had heard from Obama’s State Department, she replied “I have not.”
“I did reach the 100,000 signature threshold, but that was May 30th; and I go on every morning–the first thing I do when I wake up, I go online. And I’ve not received a response yet on that WhiteHouse.gov petition site, so that is frustrating.”
Isn’t it great to see the President give the cold shoulder to the mother of one of our loyal soldiers?
Tamooressi’s mother is said to be hiring a third attorney to try to get the charges against her son dropped since she has received little help from our government.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison