Do You Live In One Of America’s Most Snobby Cities?
June 20, 2014 7:24am PST
It can be said, with 100% confidence that some places are just a bit more stuck up than other places. So was recently discovered to be the case here in America as the nationwide online real estate database put out a list detailing the top 10 snobbiest cities in the United States.
According to the Mail Online, the list was compiled using a variety of variables such as, “median home price, per cent of population with a college degree and country clubs per capita.” From the most “snobbiest,” the list is as follows:
Thousand Oaks, California
Santa Rosa, California
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Surprisingly – or maybe not so much – California holds 6 of the 10 cities in and of itself.
So what do you guys think – is this accurate? Any of our readers from these snobby cities? If so, give it a shout out in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Whoopi Runs Her Mouth About Trump… BAD Idea!
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything
- Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump
- BREAKING: ISIS Issues Chilling Warning To America After Brussels Attack
- Kohl’s Shutting Down Stores In Mass – The Reason Why Is Horrifying