Texas Man Ordered To Remove Flag As It’s A “Threat To Muslims”
June 19, 2014 7:54am PST
Little thought ever goes into putting up a flag here in America but as the Liberal mindset of tolerance continues to infect our once great and powerful nation, it seems that such a decision isn’t as easy as it once was. Just ask Duy Tran who, after putting up his flag at his apartment complex, was asked to take it down as it was” a threat to the Muslim community.”
According to Tran, his flag means a lot to him as he lost a few friends fighting over in Iraq and Afghanistan so he thought the least he could do to honor their memory was hang a flag. Just a few short days later however, he received a notice from the management at his apartment complex saying that it was against their rules and regulations.
More shocking however, Tran shares, “What really stunned me is that she said it’s a threat towards the Muslim community. I’m not a threat toward anybody.”
When reporters with KHOU approached management they were simply handed a statement and escorted off the property by a waiting police officer. What do you guys think – how ridiculous is this? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- BREAKING: Possible Bomb Found Onboard Plane Carrying 134 People – It’s Happening
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable