You Won’t Believe What This Politician Tweeted Out ‘Accidentally’
June 18, 2014 1:15pm PST
There’s basically one rule when it comes to politics and social media, don’t post photos of giant penises to your account. Unfortunately for one politician, this seems like a little too much to handle.
Whoever manages the Twitter account for Missouri State Rep. Mark Parkinson should be watching it a little closer, because they tweeted a photo a giant erect penis that makes a joke about morning erections.
Parkinson was out campaigning last week when the following image was posted to his Twitter account:
Isn’t that something?
Unfortunately for Parkinson, a local journalist got a screen grab of the tweet before it was deleted from the account.
Parkinson claimed his account was hacked and that there was no way he could have sent out the tweet because he wasn’t anywhere near a computer at the time. Needless to say, an apology tweet quickly followed.
Obviously, I need to change my twitter password. Random pics and tweets are being sent that I have never seen before. Apologies!
— Rep. Mark Parkinson (@markparkinson) June 16, 2014
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Golden Corral Closes After Muslim Asks Server THIS
- Watch How Hillary Reacts When Rep. Brings Out Bombshell Stack Of Emails
- Farmer Drops Pants To Urinate In Field – Seconds Later He’s SCREAMING In Pain
- Megyn Kelly LOSES IT On Air – Reveals All About Sex Life And Husband’s Penis