The Florida Retirement Home With A ‘Thriving Swingers Scene’
June 16, 2014 4:19pm PST
We reported a few days back about the 68-year-old Florida woman who was arrested for having drunken public sex with a man 19 years her junior. Well as it turns out, this behavior was most likely encouraged by the retirement home where she lived. In fact, they have even named a cocktail after her at the bar on site. Wait … this retirement home has a bar?! Sign me up!
Peggy Klemm, 68, was arrested for having sex in public at The Villages retirement home.
The bar at The Villages features a drink called “Sex On The Square” in Peggy’s honor.
The Villages is the world’s largest retirement home, which is largely because of it’s reputation for naughty behavior. MailOnline went undercover at The Villages and what they found was surprisingly taboo, especially for senior citizens.
At The Villages, there are 10 women to every man.
The home has a thriving swingers scene – sorry for that mental image – and a black market for Viagra. I suppose you would need such in order to have an active swingers scene at a retirement home, but I digress.
Let us know what you think of this report in the comments section. Is this where you want to retire or are they just a little too out there? Sound off!
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
- Ted Cruz Caught In Humiliating New Sex Scandal – Trump Will LOVE This