CNN Mocks IRS’ Missing Emails: “Do You Believe In The Easter Bunny?”
June 16, 2014 8:46am PST
It doesn’t take much to see what’s going on after the recent IRS announcement saying they miraculously lost about two years worth of Lois Lerner’s email correspondence. You know it’s bad when even the far left leaning news outlet CNN starts taking jabs.
After hearing of the “coincidental” mishap, they took to bringing up other mythical wonders such as the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause. Let us know what you think of this in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- You Won’t Believe What Sasha Obama Wore To The Easter Egg Roll…
- What The Obama Family Did On Easter Will Make You SICK
- Parents Everywhere Are OUTRAGED About This Christmas Video
- BREAKING: House Votes To Impeach Top Obama Official – This Could Be It