Obama Says Iraq ‘Not Solely Or Even Primarily A Military Challenge’
June 13, 2014 10:11am PST
Our out of touch president is at it again, this time speaking about the increasingly volatile situation happening in Iraq.
Friday morning while speaking about the turmoil that the war-torn nation faces he said this:
“We will not be sending US troops back into combat but I had asked my national security team to prepare a range of other options that could help support Iraq security forces. And I’ll be reviewing those options in the days ahead. I do want to be clear though. This is not solely or even primarily a military challenge.”
Right, so what is it then?
Is it 2016 yet?
You may also like to read:
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News