Badass Of The Week: Blind Vet Takes On Violent Assailant
June 13, 2014 8:31am PST
There are arguably none more deserving of respect in this country than our hard working men and women in uniform yet one recently found himself on the end of some unwarranted hostility. Despite being blind, this badass decided to throw up his dukes and give it to his assailant.
Veteran Gordon Besaw, 51, who has glaucoma and has lost all eyesight, was taking his seeing eye dog, Derby, for a walk to the local VA when he was stopped by 27-year-old Christopher Andrew. At this time, Besaw explains, “He asked me, ‘Are you blind?’ I said ‘yes.’ He said, ‘I can make you see before you see God’.”
“He said, ‘I can make you see again’ and he punched me in the head again,” Besaw continued. “I’m like, ‘Man, you’re not going to like the way this is going to go’.” Besaw then sprung into action, releasing Derby and grabbing hold of his attacker.
Besaw described, “I hip tossed him…and I began to choke him.” He allegedly did so until police arrived where they found Besaw on top of Andrew. The veteran’s attacker was swiftly arrested and promptly charged with aggravated assault and battery.
Let us know what you think of this hardcore veteran in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Clinton Caught Snapping At Veteran On Camera – Then This Happens
- You Won’t Believe What Just Happened At A Trump Rally