What Obama Does After He Refused To Salute This Marine Will Enrage You
June 12, 2014 9:26am PST
We’ve seen in the past where the Commander in Chief of our nation hasn’t saluted the Marines that stand watch over him, but this one is extra infuriating.
On his way to Europe, Obama was boarding his helicopter as he passed the Marine who was on guard without saluting. Apparently realizing that refusing to show respect to a soldier who’s protecting him, Obama then peeks back out of the aircraft and gives a half-assed salute before going back inside.
This video has been going viral across the internet as many people are outraged at the lack of respect Obama has for our military. Having never served upsets many Americans who feel that the President of the United States should have military experience in order to make the tough decisions that are required, and incidents like this only fan the flames.
Do you think the President should have military experience? Let us know with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Pilot Orders Obama OFF Helicopter For Disrespecting US Marine
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News