Carjacker Mistakenly Attempts To Rob Army Vet, Bad Idea
June 11, 2014 3:00pm PST
Things can be dangerous in the times we live. Seeing how everyone is fighting to keep what they have (some being unsuccessful), it makes for a very greedy society.
This is probably what caused a man to go out in an attempt to rob whomever he could to make a quick buck. Too bad for him, his intended victim was an Army vet who knew exactly what to do.
Have a listen to what happened and let us know what you thought in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- Thug Tries To Force Patriotic Biker Off The Road – What Happens Next…OMG!