BREAKING: FBI Launches Investigation Into VA Scandal
June 11, 2014 12:18pm PST
We all know that Obama was “mad as hell” when he learned about the VA scandal on the news, but it appears that others actually want answers rather than condolences. Most recently, the Phoenix FBI branch has recently opened in investigation into the cause that left at least 40 veterans dead.
In an attempt to give the appearance of a more efficient office, the VA created a secretive list in which they would postpone the treatment of veterans. As a result, at least 40, with some reports listing as many as 120, died because they didn’t get the necessary treatment needed due to unnecessary postponements on the VA’s part.
To discover just how far this rabbit hole goes, it appears the FBI is hot on the trail and seeking to find who was truly responsible for the unnecessary deaths of so many. The question now is whether or not this investigation will be limited to the Phoenix VA or will branch out to any other hospitals linked to the scandal as well.
What do you guys think – isn’t it only right that those responsible are brought to justice for the deaths of at least 40 of our veterans? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Obama Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera