Senior Citizen Busted Amidst Pubic Sex At Retirement Home
June 9, 2014 6:44am PST
Police surely had to deal with quite the image on June 2, after they were called to a scene where a senior citizen and her younger cohort had to be pried apart amidst the throws of love.
Margaret Ann Klemm, 68, and David Bobilya, 49, were apparently intoxicated and had decided to make sweet love right there in a pavilion at The Villages – a retirement home for folks 55 and above. During that time, it seems that a nosy neighbor may have peered out her window and called police – a call they unfortunately had to attend to.
According to The Smoking Gun, “when deputies arrived at Lake Sumter Landing–one of The Villages’s three squares–Klemm (seen at right) was pantsless and had her shirt pulled down. Bobilya’s pants and underwear were at his ankles.”
They were ordered to put their clothes back on, cuffed and promptly taken downtown for booking where they got hit with indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. They were quickly released after paying their $150 bail.
Making the story even that much better, it appears as though this was just a mere four days after Klemm had settled a prior charge she got back in April. Apparently she was given a DUI when she decided to get on a golf cart after becoming a bit tipsy.
What do you guys think – is this a sight anyone should be forced to see? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him