Bergdahl Deal Could End Up With Obama Serving 10 Years To Life In Prison
June 8, 2014 10:57am PST
Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox News with Shepard Smith and argued that Obama could be facing serious penalties for his actions regarding the prisoner exchange of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.
The Judge doesn’t believe that the exchange was legal under the NDAA H.R. 1960 Statute because taxpayer dollars were used to remove the prisoners from Guantanamo Bay without the required 30 days notice.
Napolitano goes even further in explaining that Obama provided material assistance to an organization that has been identified to be a non-state terrorist organization by Congress, in the form of human assets. The Judge explained that such a crime is punishable by up to 10 years to life, and that the President isn’t exempt from it.
This could be what ends up getting Obama removed from office if enough members of Congress have the spine to pursue it. We can only hope that they do.
Do you think Obama should go to prison for the deal? Let us know with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- While We Were Distracted With The Election, Obama’s IRS Quietly Did THIS
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- Trey Gowdy Drops Bombshell On Obama – White House Panicking