Idiot Arsonist Accidentally Lights Himself On Fire
June 8, 2014 6:32am PST
An Ohio man is definitely feeling the repercussions for his actions after trying to light a Masonic Temple on fire just this past week. After his first failed attempt at destruction the moron decided to give it another go where the only thing he was successful in lighting on fire was himself.
It appears as though this wasn’t the man’s first attempt at arson either as the same building was reported to have been attacked earlier this year in May. At this point it’s unclear whether or not it was the same arson, but the man showed up with a garden brick with a rag tied around it to get the job done.
Apparently having doused the rag in some sort of flammable liquid, the idiot is seen on surveillance camera lighting it on fire and giving it a toss. When his first brick is unsuccessful, he quickly stops where he brandishes another arsenic device, lights it and tries to throw it through a window.
It obviously doesn’t work – so what’s the arsonist do? Why, goes over and picks up the flaming brick of course. Needless to say, the man catches his arm on fire and is seen running tail-tucked back to his car waving his injured hand.
He then is seen driving off and police are still currently searching for the suspect.
Let us know what you thought of this guy in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Tries To Rob Gas Station – Gets A Deadly Dose Of Reality
- Ignorant Muslim Twirls Loaded Gun – Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Obama Makes Disturbing Move In Oregon – Citizens Running For Their Lives
- Liberal Mayor Sues Family For Putting Up Christmas Lights – Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Her!
- Horrifying Moment Thug Douses Coworkers In Gasoline And Sets Them On FIRE