D-Day Veteran Snubs Obama’s Invitation To The White House
June 6, 2014 12:10pm PST
Although Obama would like to think everyone loves him as much as he loves himself, we all know better, and he was recently made aware of such information. After being asked to a private meeting in which Obama had invited D-day veterans, one veteran not only declined, but shared the amazing reason in which he was not attending.
George Ciampa, 89, recently explained to the media, “I have so many issues with the president’s policies, including the most recent ones, I just couldn’t convince myself to do it.”
And boom goes the dynamite.
Let us know what you thought of this veteran’s amazing response in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Here’s What Obama Has Desperately Been Trying To Hide
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS