Democrat Frontrunner For Maryland Governor Caught In Scandalous Photo
June 5, 2014 2:45pm PST
The Democratic frontrunner for the governor’s seat in Maryland was caught in a picture with none other than a pole dancer in the background behind him.
Anthony Brown was captured on film at an apparent strip club in Las Vegas during the International Council of Shopping Centers conference last year. Reports say that his trip was for “official” business, or taxpayer-funded by any other measure.
It’s unclear whether or not Brown was in Vegas for the purpose of fundraising, however that’s likely the case since that’s why candidates go to the Sin City to begin with.
According to Brown’s campaign manager, Justin Schall, the photo was taken last year at the Maryland party and “all the elected officials” from the state were attending.
If you look at the picture you can see Brown and three women smiling for the camera. However upon closer inspection you’ll find a pole dancer in the background, dressed in next to nothing while holding a top hat.
According to Schall, the photo is authentic and was taken near the pool at the Wynn Hotel and Casino. However he was insistent upon the fact that the woman in the photo was “not a stripper!”
It’s important to note that when asked who she was, Schall didn’t have a reply.
You may also like to read:
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Hillary Gets The Worst News Of Her Life – Something Is Coming That Will DESTROY Her Campaign
- Muslims on US Soil Just Got Some GOOD News – This Is the Beginning of the End
- BREAKING: Congress to Repeal Obamacare