MUST WATCH: Defense Secretary Hagel Tells Troops Of Bergdahl Release… Crickets
June 5, 2014 7:43am PST
When Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel went to Bagram Air Force base on Sunday to announce that the U.S. had successfully retrieved Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl he expected to be greeted with a round of applause. Unfortunately for him, the soldiers there knew the real story behind what happened, and they were having none of it.
This entire incident has blown up in the Obama administration’s face, and rightfully so. The President went behind the collective backs of Congress and arranged for a controversial exchange hoping to lauded as heroic, when the truth is that they let five high-level terrorists out of Guantanamo Bay to get back one man who deserted his post then proceeded to bash America.
However they did accomplish one thing, the VA scandal hasn’t been mentioned since Saturday. Perhaps trading off one scandal for another has been their plan all along.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- BREAKING: Terrorist Attack Leaves At Least 28 Dead – Hundreds Injured
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store