Teacher Caught On Camera Punching, Stomping Student
June 5, 2014 7:22am PST
A Louisiana high school teacher faces charges after surveillance cameras show him allegedly attacking a 13-year-old student in the hallways of the school in October of 2013.
Physical education teacher Larry Brown now faces charges for battery and simple assault for the incident that occurred at Jeanerette Senior High School.
The video shows a student in a white t-shirt walking down the hallway when Brown approaches the student. The student backs away from Brown, who pushes him into a corner.
Brown then punches the student between the legs and stomps on him while he’s on the ground.
According to the student’s mother, Rachel Ward, this wasn’t the first time that Brown attacked her son either. She said that her son told her that he was “tired of going to that class, I am not his punching bag.” She said her son had complained to administrators but they never took any action until Ward pressed charges.
The teacher’s punishment from the school was also minimal. He was placed on one week paid leave and one week unpaid suspension, then allowed to return to the school after the two weeks were up.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Trump Campaign Gets Some Amazing News – Will NOT Face Charges