Released Soldier’s Father Praises ‘Allah’ At The White House, Obama Hugs Him After
June 3, 2014 10:21am PST
There’s not much question as to whether or not Obama sympathizes with Muslims, in fact whenever it comes down to it he chooses Islam over the interests of America just about every time. However what happened during the press conference where it was announced that Bowe Bergdahl was released should be enough to send chills down anybody’s spine.
Standing in the Rose Garden to make the announcement of the trade, which was done under questionable conditions, Bergdahl’s father stood shoulder to shoulder with Obama while he told the world of the surprise deal.
After Obama concluded, Bob Bergdahl recited one of the most used phrases out of the Koran, “Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim,” which translates to “In the name of Allah, most gracious, most compassionate.”
Bergdahl then received a hug from the President after he praised Allah.
Coincidentally, the Taliban also echoed the same remarks as Bergdahl, saying that the trade happened “due to the benevolence of Allah Almighty and the sacrifices of the heroic and courageous Mujahidin of the Islamic Emirate.”
Isn’t it great how all this praising and support of the Taliban is happening even though in 2001 the United States intervened in Afghanistan to topple the Taliban’s Islamic Theocracy? This was after they harbored the al Qaeda members who committed the attacks on 9/11 while they prepared for them.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet