Father Attacks 9-Yr-Old Autistic Son’s Bully
June 3, 2014 7:47am PST
For parents, there’s usually one thing that comes above all else – their children’s safety and happiness. So when a father had learned that his 9-year-old autistic son was being bullied, he decided to put a stop to it.
According to the 11-year-old bully’s mother, the autistic boy’s father, Burnis Hurd – who was reportedly intoxicated at the time – entered the bus where her son was located and began to do a bullying of his own to teach the boy a lesson. Richmond Police Lt. Mark Gagan explained, “The father grabbed the 11-year old by the hair, pulled hard and raised the child out of his seat, then shoved him on the side of the bus where the window meets the wall.”
The boy sustained a small scrape to the ear and cheek during the attack as well. Hurd has since been arrested and his bail has been set at $50,000.
What do you guys think – Did Hurd do the right thing? Will that boy be bullying Hurd’s son any longer? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated