Judge And Public Defender Come To Blows. . .Literally
June 3, 2014 6:24am PST
It was just a normal day of courtroom proceedings when Brevard County Judge John Murphy became very agitated at the public defender, Andrew Weinstock. After an explosive conversation, the two decided to go into the hallway and have it out.
The incident reportedly began when Murphy tried to get one of Weinstock’s clients to wave his rights to a speedy trial. The defender stood his ground however which caused the judge to become agitated very quickly.
It wasn’t long before Murphy began threatening Weinstock as he said, “You know, if I had a rock I would throw it at you right now.” The two garbled back and forth before the judge became so furious he stated, “If you want to fight, let’s go out back and I’ll just beat your ass,” – a notion in which Weinstock obliged.
The two reportedly went out into the hall where the judge flew into an immediate assault on Weinstock. According to a witness, “The attorney said that immediately upon entering the hallway he was grabbed by the collar and began to be struck. There was no discussion, no talk, not even time for anything. Just as soon as they’re in the hallway, the attorney was grabbed.”
So far no arrests have been made, but a complaint was filed with the Florida Bar.
What do you guys think – just because he’s a judge, does this give him a right to do whatever he pleases? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next