Gay Male Student Awarded Prom Queen Crown
June 2, 2014 11:03am PST
Shocking just about everyone in the gymnasium that day, a gay boy was recently announced as he had won the title of prom queen. Despite it starting out as a joke, Nasir Fleming explains that he couldn’t be happier.
(See also: Bill Mahar SLAMS Liberals Over Gay Marriage)
He eventually posted a video to his YouTube account in which he stated this was a major step in fighting back against gender roles. Even though he says, “I wasn’t expecting to win,” he says that when his name was called, “I was flabbergasted.”
According to Fleming, “The audience was surprised and extremely supportive. The audience was more excited than I was.” So what do you guys think – do you find this just wrong, or is this perfectly acceptable? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Teacher FIRED After She Is Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera…
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!