Liberal Pop Star Tells Extremely Racist Joke, No Outrage
June 1, 2014 7:59am PST
Today in America even the slightest hint of racism from someone in the mainstream will end up with their lives being turned upside down by rabid liberals hell-bent on making them pay the price for such hateful thoughts, if you’re conservative that is. If you’re a liberal pop star you can say whatever you want without having to worry about any repercussions from your comrades, just as Justin Bieber.
A video has emerged of the Canadian-born pop sensation telling a heavily racist joke and saying “n*gger” repeatedly.
“Why are black people afraid of chainsaws?” Bieber asks his friends.
“Run, n*gger, n*gger, n*gger,” he replies after a friend says “Don’t answer.”
His highly offensive “joke” seemed to be a part of a session of racist jokes as the young teen heart throb was heard saying “Father’s Day,” which is the punchline for a different racist joke, when the video first started.
Don’t you just love double standards?
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned