POW’s Father Releases Troubling Tweet In Support Of Taliban
June 1, 2014 6:59am PST
As Bowe Bergdahl is now set to come home in exchange for 5 bloodthirsty terrorists, it appears as though some eerie instances have been coming to light. Providing the opportunity for Americans to wonder the true nature of his return, it appears Bowe’s father has recently spoken out against the U.S. government and in favor of the Taliban.
At the end of March, Bowe’s father, Robert Bergdahl, released this little doozy in which he referred to democracy as a “cult”:
Most recently however, he shared that he is working to get every prisoner of Guantanamo Bay released – an odd coincidence seeing how his son was released:
So what do you guys think – does this cause reason for concern? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- What Ted Cruz Was Just Caught Doing On Camera Will Make You SICK
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- BREAKING: Terrorist Attack Leaves At Least 28 Dead – Hundreds Injured