West Point Cadets Give Obama ‘Icy’ Reception
May 30, 2014 11:32am PST
President Obama addressed the graduating class of 2014 from West Point Academy on Wednesday and the reception the cadets gave him wasn’t exactly flattering. In fact, it was so cold that it even caused an anchor from the liberal news outlet CNN to call it “icy,” but what would we expect from future members of the military?
According to TheBlaze, Obama’s approval rating among members of the military is at just 32% and with the latest VA scandal that will more than likely drop rather that go up.
CNN anchor Jim Clancey said that the speech was “philosophical” and “not really a great speech to give at a U.S. Military Academy.” He said it wasn’t a “commander-in-chief speaking to his troops.”
“And you heard the reception. I mean, it was pretty icy.”
Go ahead and watch it then lets us know what you think with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today Will Make You SICK
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- Newly-Surfaced Clinton Footage Comes Back To Haunt Hillary – She Didn’t Want Us To Find This
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Trump Shocks the World, Drops BOMB – This Changes Everything