Mother Forces Toddler To Get Tattoo, Holds Him Down
May 30, 2014 9:07am PST
Sometimes you just have to wonder how society has taken a turn leading to the days we live in today. A mother only recently furthered wonderment as she not only forced her toddler to get a tattoo, but held him down during the process.
(See also: Ghetto Girls Fight Outside Club)
Despite the boy’s agonizing screams, the tattoo artist continued his work and even enlisted the help of the boy’s mother to hold his arm strategically. The boy cries in extreme discomfort as viewers can only wonder how this decision was ever made.
Would you ever do this to your child? Could you ever watch your child be in this much pain and allow for it to continue? Let us know what you thought of this bizarre video in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Pervert Rapes Toddler In Motel Room – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
- GRAPHIC: Doctor Finds Lump Under Tattoo – What’s Inside Is DISGUSTING
- Mass Casualty Rocks Las Vegas
- Many Say This Pregnant Woman Went WAY Too Far When She Did THIS On Camera…
- You Won’t Believe Who ‘Clock Kid’ Was Just Caught Meeting With…