Military’s New Robotic Pack Mule Prototype Is Awesome!
May 30, 2014 9:11am PST
The military is currently developing and testing a new robotic pack mule that will carry heavy loads across all types of terrain to make the warfighters jobs easier.
The LS3 has four legs to increase stability, it’s fully autonomous but can also be directly controlled via joystick and uses a gyroscope to maintain balance. If implemented, it would allow troops to be able to carry more supplies across rugged terrain without increasing stress on any one of them. It could be used for additional ammunition, food, and other supplies necessary for extended periods away from base.
Long story short, this thing is cool beyond measure!
You may also like to read:
- Country Singer Luke Bryan Hears Obama’s Liberals Insult US Military – He Fires Back With THIS
- BREAKING: ISIS Kills US Serviceman – Please Pray
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s
- Thug Challenges US Green Beret To A Fight – BIG Mistake