Syrian Rebels Admit Obama Supplying Them With Weaponry
May 27, 2014 2:03pm PST
During the recent months, Syrian rebels have been increasingly seen with American missile guidance systems where they have been destroying Syrian military vehicles of war. As it turns out, as suspected, Syrian rebels have since come forward to announce that they haven’t been purchasing the weapons.
In fact, they’ve been given the weapons by Obama.
According to PBS:
The interviews are the latest evidence that after more than three years of warfare, the United States has stepped up the provision of lethal aid to the rebels. In recent months, at least five rebel units have posted videos showing their members firing U.S.-made TOW anti-tank missiles at Syrian positions. The weapons are believed to have come from Saudi Arabia, but experts on international arms transfers have told McClatchy that they could not have been given to the rebels without the approval of the Obama administration.
Nice huh? Let us know your thoughts on this in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- ALERT: Pentagon Makes Horrifying Announcement About North Korea Nuclear Attack
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death