Muslim Brutally Murders Landlord After Dispute
May 22, 2014 1:48pm PST
A 27-year-old immigrant from Bangladesh has been apprehended just before he tried to flee the country from murder charges.
Rasel Siddiquee was picked up at JFK airport and was charged in the gruesome murder of his landlord, Mahuddin Mahmud. The 57-year-old’s body was found by his brother in his office nearly decapitated with his face badly burned.
The family of the victim claimed that there may have been a dispute between Mahmud and his confessed killer that led to an argument over a trip that Siddiquee was planning to Bangladesh.
Mahmud left behind a wife and three kids. He also came to America years ago and built a computer software training business then ended up living the American dream.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America