Old Timer Hits The Nail On The Head With “Obama’s Welfare Song”
May 22, 2014 1:39pm PST
Given the times we live, it’s not hard to understand why the working class gets so frustrated with the bottom feeding parasites Obama has enabled to do even less in the country. Taking to voicing his frustration, Ed Collins wrote himself a song titled “Obama’s Welfare Song.”
Now we’ve all seen those too lazy to work simply strut on down to the Department of Social Services in order to hand in an application, but what really gets to the most of us, is that our taxes go to funding them. Collins explains just this as he explains that we go to work and pay taxes so that the lazy can just hang around home all day.
So what do you guys think – did ol’ Collins hit the nail on the head with this one? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached