Radical Racist Group Received Massive Grant From Obama’s DOJ
May 21, 2014 10:43am PST
A document released from the 15th Annual White Privilege Conference in Madison, Wisconsin reveals some of the abhorrent ideas that were exchanged with those in attendance. What’s worse is that the group that was responsible for creating and passing it out had received huge sums of taxpayer money in grants from the Department of Justice.
The document was titled “Pitfalls of Working With White People” and was distributed during the breakout session called “Y’all Gonna Make Me Lose My Mind.” The image of it is below.
However as the DailyCaller points out, the organization Beyond Diversity Resource Center, which is based in New Jersey, received hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants from the DOJ totaling up to $250,000, nice, right?
So as these people fight for “equality” and to end racism once and for all, they’re actually pushing racist beliefs and ideology on anyone who will listen. Obama and Holder both love to pull the race card whenever they can, but what makes them any better than those they call out if they’re funding an inherently racist group like this?
The answer? Nothing.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell