Woman Misses After Being Asked To Shoot Friend In Kevlar Vest
May 15, 2014 12:16pm PST
In perhaps one of the dumbest requests ever made, a South Carolina man asked his female friend to shoot him after he put on a bullet proof vest. As you can imagine, this stunt went entirely wrong as the woman missed her mark.
The incident began when 25-year-old Blake Randall Wardell was hanging out with his friends in his garage when he got a brilliant idea. He left the room and soon came back with a bullet proof vest and gun where he asked 18-year-old Taylor Ann Kelly to shoot him in the vest.
Kelly did as he asked, but she missed the vest entirely hitting Wardell just above the Kevlar plate where the round penetrated his torso and went directly through his heart. According to emergency personnel, CPR was being administered to Wardell when they arrived, but they soon declared the man dead.
The female friend has since been formally charged with involuntary manslaughter which holds a maximum sentence of 5 years in prison. She is currently awaiting a bail hearing.
(See also: Syrian Rebels Detonate 60 Ton Tunnel Bomb)
This isn’t the first time someone has tried something at this level of stupidity before as videos of similar instances are spread all throughout the internet. Just take a peek at the video above to see another set of morons unnecessarily pressing their luck – and see how close it was to going just as wrong.
Let us know what you think of this in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- One Of Obama’s Refugees Rapes Girl And Douses Her In Lighter Fluid – What Happens Next Is Even Worse
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why