Homeowner Shoots Invader With AR-15 During Firefight
May 15, 2014 11:21am PST
Here we have another crime which was stopped in it’s tracks by a responsible homeowner with a legal firearm.
Jonathan Haith from North Carolina was confronted in his home by an unwelcome intruder this past Monday morning. Luckily, he was prepared with his AR-15 to protect himself and his property.
(Read More: Coming Soon: Active Shooter Simulators In Gun Stores)
After the home invader entered Haith’s residence through the laundry room, Haith shot him in the foot. The would-be robber then fled the scene, but didn’t make it far. He collapsed in the parking lot of a day care across the street and was apprehended by police.
As the left continues to push for more gun control, more and more cases such as this one are being reported. Crimes are stopped and lives are saved by legal gun owners and still the hard-headed liberals want to take away our Second Amendment rights. It’s like trying to reason with a two-year-old, wouldn’t you agree? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: Right To Bear Arms
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise