Man Collects Celebrity Poop And Sells It
May 14, 2014 3:06pm PST
Well ladies and gentlemen, we may have just discovered perhaps one of the world’s weirdest entrepreneur.
Meet Curtis Cook.
Although he spends his days crafting by building magnetic propulsion machines and even functional robots, these aren’t the strangest of his hobbies. In order to fund his mechanical builds, Cook has taken to collecting and selling of something entirely odd – celebrity poop.
According to Cook, he has an arrangement with a couple employees on set where actors spend their days. Of course, each actor is designated a trailer, and when they go home for the day, Cook gets a call where he takes a trip down to the studio.
From there, he empties the contents of the trailer, cleans up the fecal matter and puts it up for sale.
Let us know what you think of this in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- Teen Thug Assaults Delivery Man – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Patriot Catches Man Beating Young Woman, So He Does THIS
- Knife-Wielding Muslim Attacks Donald Trump – Watch What Happens Next
- Nobody Thought These Girls Would Do This On Camera…