Billionaires Brawl Over Sexy Supermodel
May 14, 2014 8:11am PST
Two of Australia’s richest men got into a street fight over supermodel Miranda Kerr, and it was captured on film.
Apparently the two men, David Gyngell and James Packer who are both media moguls, had a falling out when Packer separated his wife last year and began dating Kerr. Gyngell apparently wasn’t happy with the decision, even though the two had been best friends since childhood, and Gyngell confronted Packer outside of his Sydney home.
The two men started jawing back and forth over Packer’s treatment of his ex-wife, then one of them threw a punch and it was on. The brawl became so intense that the two business owners had to be separated by body guards.
As a result of the fight, both men were fined $500 each for “offensive behavior.” Gyngell has accepted responsibility for the fight, and said he would be cooperating with the police investigation.
“He fully accepts that he was the instigator of the incident,” a spokesman said. “Clearly, had he not turned up at Packer’s premises in an angry mood then the confrontation would never have occurred.”
The two have since told friends that they regret getting into a fight, and plan to iron things out and remain on good terms.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…