‘Rambo’ Grandmother Shot 4 Times, Takes Out Thugs With Her .45
May 9, 2014 1:13pm PST
Paris Ainsworth had just gotten back to her house after working a double shift, what happened after that is enough to make you want to give her a high-five.
As she pulled into her driveway and prepared to exit the vehicle, she saw two men who were moving closer to her. Out of suspicion she pulled out her .45 caliber pistol and put it in her pocket.
“If I wouldn’t have had my gun I would be dead today.”
Just then one of the men pulled a gun on her and shot her four times. However the 51-year-old grandmother wasn’t so easily phased and she pulled out her own gun, shooting both attackers and wounding them.
Ainsworth had been previously mugged and pistol whipped a decade ago. The attack left her with a scar on her face and determined that she wasn’t going to be a victim again so she got her concealed carry license.
After this most recent attack, her two assailants showed up at the same hospital she was being treated at and were apprehended.
Ainsworth now has two handguns and says she won’t leave home without them.
You may also like to read:
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In San Diego Naval Hospital