Lt. Col Ralph Peters: Obama Is An Outright Coward
May 7, 2014 12:18pm PST
It’s no secret that the majority of the nation believes that our current President is a coward of epic proportions, however it’s always fun to have our views reassured by more prominent people in our nation, and that’s exactly what Lt. Col Ralph Peters did Friday on Fox News’ America’s Newsroom.
The Colonel was on the show to discuss the lack of a military rescue mission for the Americans who were under siege in Benghazi. Towards the end of the segment, Peters told host Bill Hemmer that President Obama was an “outright coward.”
“You do every single thing you can to rescue those Americans and you don’t say we don’t know,” Peters said after arguing that the decisions made surrounding that night were purely political.
Peters then explained that he believed Benghazi was a total failure, which is “part of a pattern for President Obama.”
“He has no courage.”
“It is whether it is Benghazi or Syria, Putin, for the first time in our history, we’ve had great presidents, terrible presidents, this is the first time we have had president who is an outright coward,” he said with a stern tone.
Do you think the President is a coward? Let us know with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store