Cop Extorting Motorist Caught On Video
April 30, 2014 1:41pm PST
Tan Nguyen was in for the shock of his life when he was pulled over on I-80 in Nevada and a Sheriff’s deputy stole the cash he had just won in Las Vegas.
The newly released dash cam video of the stop shows a Humboldt County deputy harassing the motorist and threatening to have his car impounded if he doesn’t do what the officer asks of him.
What did the officer want? For Nguyen to leave his massive sum of cash behind and “walk away” from the scene and in return the deputy wouldn’t arrest him and have his car impounded.
Nguyen tried to explain to the deputy that he had won the money in Vegas, however the deputy wasn’t listening and instead insisted it was from drugs.
“Good luck proving it. You’ll burn it up in attorney fees before we give it back to you.”
In the end the deputy got the money and Nguyen left the scene but that wasn’t the end of it. Nguyen hired an attorney and was able to recover his money plus an additional $10,000 in attorney’s fees.
What do you think about all of this? Let us know with a comment!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Gets Some Awful News – He Needs Our Prayers
- Couple Caught Having Sex In Glass-Enclosed Ferris Wheel In Vegas – Then This Happens
- Mass Casualty Rocks Las Vegas
- Hispanic Woman Rushes For Trump’s Podium – Nobody Expected Her To Do THIS Next
- Cop Catches Thug Robbing Gas Station – Watch What He Does Next