Joe Biden Rescinds “Non-Presidential” Remark
April 29, 2014 2:30pm PST
Joe Biden’s chronic foot-in-mouth disorder seems to have flared up again as he spoke out about the effects that a White House task force was having in regards to sexual assault on campuses.
During his speech, he decided to get a person revealing that when he was a child, “If a man raised his hand to a woman, you had the job to kick the living crap out of him if he did it.”
However, the Veep immediately took back his comments saying that they were not presidential, or even vice presidential, but relayed that his sentiment was, “something every man should begin to understand.”
Biden was addressing the public on the White House task force’s findings in regards to sexual assault. Apparently they suggest schools conduct a series of frequent “climate surveys,” in order to get a better understanding of the individual sexual assault patterns specific to schools.
They further suggested providing counseling to the victims of sexual assault as well.
Let us know what you had to think of Biden’s comments in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS
- WATCH: Older Woman Caught Doing The Unthinkable With Teenage Boy
- Clinton Sexual Assault Victim Comes Forward To Drop Bombshell About Hillary